This recipe is best doubled to make enough cookies.
Use parchment paper for cookie sheets. Using a small gravy ladle helps spoon out the cookie dough.
After a sheet is filled, move it to a cool place.
Jeanne likes these!
Amounts for a doubled recipe are in parentheses.
* 2 cups (4 cups) sugar
* 4 tbs (1/2 cup) cocoa
* dash of salt (1/4 tsp?)
* 1/2 cup (1 cups) butter
* 1/2 cup (1 cup) milk
* 1/2 cup (1 cup) peanut butter
* 3 cups (6 cups) quick cooking oats
* 1 tsp (2 tsp) vanilla
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, and milk in stock pot.
2. Bring to boil on medium-high heat and cook for 90 seconds.
3. Remove from heat
4. Stir in peanut butter, dissolve
5. Add quick cooking oats
6. Add vanilla
7. Mix well.
8. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Work quickly. Move filled cookie sheets to a cool place for faster cooling. Cool for 30 minutes or until set