from Martha Stewart magazine, date unknown (around 2007)
1 cup sour-orange or orange marmalade
2 Tbls fresh lemon juice
1 Tbls fresh OJ
4 bay leaves
Freshly ground pepper
12 chicken paillards* (or 6 chicken breast cutlets, halved horizontally and pounded to 1/4" thick)
2 oranges - 1 thinly sliced into rounds and the other cut into wedges
1. Combine marmalade, lemon juice, OJ, bay leaves, 1 tsp salt, and pepper in a bowl to form a glaze.
2. Reserve and set aside 1/3 cup of the glaze for serving.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Place chicken on grill and brush with half the glaze.
6. Grill for 3 minutes, flip chicken, brush with remaining glaze, and grill for about another 3 minutes until done.
7. Place oranges on grill, 1-2 min. per side until softened. Add to platter with chicken and serve with reserved glaze drizzled over the platter.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
*Paillards are chicken breasts that have been flattened to an even thinness with a meat mallet or rolling pin.