This recipe is from Big Oven, but a similar recipe is at this recipe blog.
Made in a skillet. Use splatter guard. Remove excess fat before cooking. Get thin lamb chops from a butcher perhaps. Consider marinating in balsamic. Consider using thyme instead of rosemary. Use fresh herbs. ONLY use 4 lamb chops.
4 lamb chops
1 Tbl fresh rosemary
1 T olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 Tbl butter
1. Prepare the chicken broth if using Better than Bouillon.
2. Press rosemary, salt, and pepper onto lamb chops. Peel and chop shallot and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil over medium heat. For medium-rare, cook lamb chops for about 3-1/2 minutes on each side (longer for better done).
4. Drain all but one tablespoon of fat from the pan. Transfer lamb to a warm plate and add the shallot to pan. Sautee until slightly browned.
5. Deglaze the pan by adding balsamic vinegar to hot skillet and scraping browned bits from bottom of pan, then add chicken broth.
6. Allow mixture to cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes (longer if doubling recipe). Remove from heat and add butter.
7. Pour sauce over lamb and serve.