1. Very rich side dish!
2. For a single recipe (below) use a medium square baking dish, lightly greased.
3. For a double recipe (in parentheses) use 11x17 baking dish or two medium dishes, lightly greased
4. Allow space in the dish for rising (because of the corn bread)
2 eggs (4 eggs)
1 (8-oz) pkg corn muffin mix (2 packages)
1 (8-oz) pkg creamed corn (16 oz)
1 (8-oz) can corn niblets, drained (2 cans)
1 cup sour cream (2 cups)
1/2 cup=1 stick butter (2 sticks)
1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (2 cups)
Oven to 350.
1. Lightly beat the eggs. Set aside.
2. Shred the cheese. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the corn, the eggs, the corn bread mix, the sour cream, and the melted butter.
5. Spread the corn mixture into the greased baking dish(es) and top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.