Watermelon Rose Drink (Mohabbat ka Sharbat)

This was featured on Beryl Shereshewsky's YouTube episode about watermelon (which I was in) and I just tried it. I will add this on the regular rotation when we have an overabundance of watermelon in the summer. I hope Rooh Afza keeps well. I might freeze it in cubes. She posted the recipe here too.

This is a sweet drink, so you don't need much.

Ingredients

Watermelon
Milk (I use almond milk)
1-2 T Rooh Afza
Sugar or simple syrup to taste

Instructions

Place the watermelon (and any watermelon juice you want) and a little bit of your milk in the blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add milk to approximately equal the watermelon and a bit of Rooh Afza. Blend. Taste. Add sugar or simple syrup and more Rooh Afza to taste and blend to combine. Serve with small bits of watermelon if you'd like, over ice if you want too.

Comments

Popular Posts